Gauge makes it easy to add media to your lessons and tests which is a great way to add engaging content for your users.
This list shows the available types of media you can add:
- Images (jpeg, gif, png)
- PDF Documents (An Adobe Acrobat file)
- Video (mp4, m4v, mov, f4v, flv)
- Video - Convert to MP4 During Upload (avi, mpg, wmv - and other file types)
- Flash Animations (sef, flv)
- Audio Clips (mp3, acc)
- Website Embedded HTML Code (YouTube, Google Docs, SlideShare, Webinar Sites, other...)
You can find the Media Library under the Manage tab as shown below.