Gauge now allows you to to add more time to certain users. To adjust users taking limits, go to their profile and edit their Access and Security Information. Then you can adjust the setting under the "Override Test Time Limit Options" dropdown.
Articles in this section
- Can I add more time to a user who needs special accommodations and not all users?
- How do I copy and paste questions?
- How do I activate and publish a test?
- What happens if the internet crashes when a user is taking a test? How do I allow a user to stop and restart a test?
- How do I rescore a test or many tests?
- What happens when I edit a test thats already been taken and what impact does it have on the tests?
- How do I edit a test while it’s being taken?
- How do I add scenarios to questions?
- How do I add learning content directly in a test instead of in lesson?
- What happens when time expires for a test taker?